- Product information
Ease of use
- Bin liner and packaging are made with starch base and are 100% compostable
- Specially made for organic kitchen waste - bin liner can go on the compost heap
- In the Netherlands and Germany, this bin liner (and the packaging) can be disposed of in the usual organic waste bin
- In other countries please contact your waste processing agency first to check the latest regulations.
- Inner bucket stays dry and clean - less smell
- Do not use the bin liner for longer than 10 days.
- Do not place hot waste into the bin liner e.g. tea bags. Heat resistant to 50°C.
- Packaging: roll of 10 bags(pcs)
12 rolls of 100% compostable Size K PerfectFit bags - Green is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Topsie from ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY This is the second time I have bought Brabantia bio-degradable bin bags and have found them to be of excellent quality. I have found I need to change the bags well within the 10 days referred to on the pack as the bags begin to decompose after about eight days.Date published: 2014-08-27Rated 1 out of 5 by cewin from Bad design of bin liners and green waste bin As I have already written: the bin liners are a) a bit to small to perfectly fit the bin (the size is the main reason I buy your liners), so sometimes by trying to fit them on the bin they tear (too thin). I am forced to put 2 liners every time I change them (lots of waste, even though they are thought of as green) and even so they often tear if they are too heavy (I have to change them when they are not completely filled to avoid tearing, again a lot of waste). The brabantia bin I have bought (half-moon combining normal and compostable waste is not well designed for compostable waste: a) the compostable side is too long (see above the the liners tear because the do not touch the ground) b) the compostable side is ALWAYS wet, even if the liner does not tear (ventilation is necessary to compostable waste) and I have to clean it every time (the compostable side is very difficult to clean as it is too long and narrow). I advise to change the computable size and sell it separately for those who already own the double bin. I advise to change the compostable liners in size and thickness. Best chewingDate published: 2015-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Putopower from Ingenious eco-helper These nifty bin liners are strong and easy to use, providing a brilliant way to manage your green waste recycling. Great fit and simple to fit.Date published: 2015-06-16