- Product information
Ease of use
- Heavy duty pure cotton
- Fastened with cord binder and pull string tightener
- The cord-fastener and Stretch-System make the cover easy to fix and cover is always smooth and taut
- The cover is specially made for Brabantia ironing tables – perfect fit
- 100% cotton top layer for durability and for durability and smooth gliding.
- Thanks to the colour code on both this cover as well as on your ironing table, it is very easy to find the correct replacement cover: if the colour matches, the cover will fit perfectly!
- Wide choice of qualities and designs - to choose the ideal ironing comfort
Ironing Board Cover B, 124x38 cm, 4mm Foam, 4mm Felt - Pink Santini is rated out of 5 by 48.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosie b from Great quality Purchased as a replacement. Gorgeous print. Great quality. Easy to fit and snug once in place. Glad I opted for padding option which I didn't have on the original. Almost makes ironing a pleasure!! V happy with my purchase and would definitely recommendDate published: 2017-03-08Rated 3 out of 5 by MrEE from Great cover but the seams are a little fragile. I recently renewed my old Brabantia ironing board cover with an identical one, directly from the Brabantia website. The old cover had lasted for years, giving excellent, faithful service until the cloth and foam eventually started to disintegrate from old age. Whilst fitting the new cover, one of the seams holding the tightening cord at the front of the cover split, despite the fact that I had not over stressed the seam. The cover is still usable, but looks a bit shabby with a 4 inch length of cord tape dangling beneath the beautiful, pristine cover.Date published: 2017-08-05Rated 5 out of 5 by J from Product is as described, good quality, good fit. Great product.Date published: 2013-09-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Joo Joo from Excellent quality No point in buying anything other than genuine Brabantia...we all make the mistake and regret it throwing the thin lightweight cover in the bin after two months. This cover is superb, would always recommend buying the 4mm foam and not the 2mm.Date published: 2017-05-24Rated 4 out of 5 by Cherrie from Great fit Great cover, fits well and was OK to put on my iron board. The design is nice as well but it would have been nice if the underneath layer was a bit thicker. Other than that great ironing board cover, makes ironing smooth.Date published: 2013-07-31