- Product information
Ease of use
- D-size top layer available in: 100% cotton, 100% cotton with 2 mm foam layer, 100% cotton with heat resistant parking zone and 2 mm foam layer, or heat reflecting metalised cotton
- Heavy duty pure cotton
- Fastened with cord binder and pull string tightener
- The cord-fastener and Stretch-System make the cover easy to fix and cover is always smooth and taut
- The cover is specially made for Brabantia ironing tables – perfect fit
- 100% cotton top layer for durability and for durability and smooth gliding.
- Thanks to the colour code on both this cover as well as on your ironing table, it is very easy to find the correct replacement cover: if the colour matches, the cover will fit perfectly!
- Wide choice of qualities and designs - to choose the ideal ironing comfort
Ironing Board Cover D, 135x45 cm, 4mm Foam, 4mm Felt - Moving Circles is rated out of 5 by 53.Rated 4 out of 5 by Djsoldguy from Pretty good This is a good value cover albeit a little hard to set up. However it is well made, thick, and is fit for purpose.Date published: 2013-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by val from best buy this year my ironing board is a large one and this cover is the best one I have bought. Fits great.Date published: 2013-05-07Rated 3 out of 5 by schnarf78 from Not Quite As Advertised While there was nothing necessarily wrong with the ironing board cover, the colour was not quite the same as in the picture. What should have been a clean and bright blue was pretty dull and colourless. The size was a lot longer than advertised as well, as there is an extra section to cover the iron holder portion of the board (this part is not detachable and just seems to get in the way).Date published: 2014-06-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Bubble42 from Excellent customer service Recent purchase of ironing board cover was seriously faulty on delivery, it obviously had never gone through quality control. Following my email plus photographs of the poorly made cover to Customer Services and I received a call from them the following morning. My replacement cover was received three days later in perfect condition. My Brabantia ironing board is ten years old and the frame is in as good condition as when new. This is only the second cover I have needed to replace the original, and my ironing board is used a great deal.Date published: 2016-08-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim Iron from Good fit and surface, just minor niggles As expected the cover fitted my board well, and I improved it by re-using the elastic strap from the old cover so there are two straps on it. Surface once ironed was nice and flat with a good level of padding (foam had started disintegrating on the old one). Minor niggles are the purple colour is paler than the photo and the poorly stitched size label on the top surface - why not just have a nice tag like my old one and not spoil the ironing surface?Date published: 2018-01-02