- Product information
Ease of use
- Easy handling – balanced, ergonomic designed grip
- Knife stays sharp for longer - blade made of ice hardened steel
- Scratch-proof and better corrosion resistant - High Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Steel (X50CRMOV15)
- All-round knife for cutting uncooked meat, chopping herbs or cutting vegetables - broad long blade with a fine tip.
- Easy to clean and hygienic - seamless grip made of solid materials
Chef's Knife - Profile Line is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by browsbeaten from Great knives delivered with surprising speed Knives are great (knew that before ordering though having used previously). Ordered online because for some mysterious reason they can't be bought in any shops that I know of? Delivered rapidly within three days or so, and got several emails with delivery progress :) Brabantia, can you make your pot and pans available on the high street? The only thing of your I can find is rubbish bins and clothes umbrella thingys which I don't want!Date published: 2015-08-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Carrieanne from Chef's knife Pleased with the quality and efficiency of this item.Date published: 2016-03-20