ALL YOU NEED
135 gr oat flakes
45 gr spelt flakes
100 gr almond self-raising flour
1 can (200ml) coconut milk
2 or 3 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the oat and spelt flakes.
- Add the almond self-raising flour, the coconut milk and one mashed banana (or two if the bananas are small).
- Season with a teaspoon of agave syrup.
- Stir until you get a homegeneous mixture.
- Grease the loaf tin and pour the mixture into the tin.
- Cut the remaining banana lenghtwise into slices. Arrange the slices on top of the mixture and drip some extra agave syrup over it.
- Put the baking tin in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
Enjoy preparing this banana bread as much as sharing it.