Brabantia stands as a company that typifies durable solutions and lasting values. A reputation like this is a valuable asset. Therefore we take good care of it. As we do of our customers.
We constantly strive to meet your demands.
We sincerely want to earn your trust.
We strongly believe in protecting your privacy.
We commit ourselves to this statement.
Brabantia believes in protecting any personal information you share with us. We will respect either your permission to use that information or your demand not to use it. The choice will always be up to you. We also believe it is important to explain to you how we will use your information and why you should share information with us. That is why we developed this privacy statement. It tells you exactly what we will or will not do. It represents what we believe in and states what we commit ourselves to.
Why should you share information with Brabantia?
Sharing your personal information enables us to match our products to your wishes more closely. It tells us how you feel about us, about our products, about our services. It might also offer you a number of benefits now and in the future. Some of the current examples of these benefits are the fact that:
* You can register your purchases, entitling you to the benefits involved with it;
* It will be possible for you to request information specific to your interests;
* You are entitled to all our services;
How do you share information with Brabantia?
You may choose to share your information with us by sending an information request, by entering a contest, by registering a purchase with the inserted reply card, by participating in a promotion, by subscribing to a newsletter or by communicating with a customer service representative. Registration of your information always involves filling in a form.
You're in control!
We want to know you better so we can provide you with better products and services. However, the choice of whether you want this kind of service is up to you. Sharing information with Brabantia is never a must. To assure that you are always in control of your own data, we commit ourselves to the following 'rules':
* We will only collect, use or share your personal information if you give us explicit permission to do so.
* By registering you give us permission to share your personal information with other Brabantia divisions, or selected partners of Brabantia, around the world. They may communicate with you about products or special offers you may find useful.
* Brabantia will never share any personal financial information you provide (such as credit card information) with other companies.
* We recognise our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Brabantia uses a variety of security techniques to protect your information, including servers and firewalls.
Some of our Web Sites will send a 'cookie', a small text file, to your computer. This allows us to recognize your computer the next time you visit, without bothering you with another request to register. And, if you use an online 'shopping cart', 'cookies' allow us to keep track of the products you purchase. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please refer to the 'Help' file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To learn more about cookies we encourage you to visit www.cookiecentral.com
If you visit our Web Sites to browse, read, or download information, we collect and store some 'visitor information' from you, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time you access our Web Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Web Site. We use this information to measure the traffic on our Web Sites and to help us make our Web Sites more useful. We delete this information after some time.
If you have a problem with our use of your information, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to correct it.