- Product information
Ease of use
- Compact model for fast ironing
- Metal steam iron rest - foldable and adjustable for left and right-handed use.
- Stable worktop - solid four leg frame (22 mm diameter steel tube)
- Ergonomic - adjustable to 7 heights (69 - 96 cm)
- 'Child lock' - prevents ironing table collapsing accidentally
- Easy handling - transport lock to keep folded for storage
- Robust protective non-slip caps - added safety and less chance of damage to the floor
- 100% cotton cover with resilient foam layer
- Available in various cover designs combined with lacquered frame
Ironing Board A, 110x30 cm, Steam Iron Rest - Leaf Clover is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by rollingstone from Secure and stable Not the most exciting product I have ever bought and not the cheapest. It is, however, really great. It is firm and stable and the iron rest seems very secure. I have actually enjoyed my ironing for the first time. Lots of cheaper ones on the market but the is the best of the bunch in my view. I also think it will last for years so represents great value.Date published: 2016-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by JP from Perfect Compact , stable, excellent quality. Just what I needed for my confined spaceDate published: 2017-05-31Rated 3 out of 5 by Suelh from Only one complaint I love Brabantia products, so when I saw you had an ironing board that was 110cms instead of 124cms I bought it immediately. My existing Brabantia ironing board does not fit in my new kitchen cupboard. Very disappointed to find that the 110 ironing board is only shorter in the board length. The frame is exactly the same and so does not fit my cupboard. It’s a well made ironing board but had to be returned.Date published: 2018-05-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Carole from good ironing board good for price, bit heavier than expected, but seemed to be the lightest one in a good sturdy board, found the cheaper ones don't last, it is still a nice board, not keen on the pop up iron rest though, prefer to have the iron flat, but i had not thought of that before hand, never having had one before....Date published: 2017-12-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Omer from Review Ironing Board A We have used the same product for more than 7 years. Decided to buy a new one, so tried using another brand and returned it in a weeks time. Went back to buying a new A board from Brabantia again :-)...Date published: 2017-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Tabby from Ironing just got easier! Solid, sturdy ironing board. Makes light work of a tiresome chore. Leg lock makes for easier storage. Very glad I decided on this model.Date published: 2018-08-08
- Service parts & guarantee
Ironing Board A, 110x30 cm, Steam Iron Rest - Leaf Clover
Your selected product colour is Leaf Clover
If this not the colour of your product, please select the correct colour below.