- Product information
Ease of use
- Heavy duty pure cotton
- Fastened with cord binder and pull string tightener
- The cord-fastener and Stretch-System make the cover easy to fix and cover is always smooth and taut
- The cover is specially made for Brabantia ironing tables – perfect fit
- 100% cotton top layer for durability and for durability and smooth gliding.
- Thanks to the colour code on both this cover as well as on your ironing table, it is very easy to find the correct replacement cover: if the colour matches, the cover will fit perfectly!
- Wide choice of qualities and designs - to choose the ideal ironing comfort
Ironing Board Cover C, 124x45 cm, 4mm Foam, 4mm Felt - Morning Breeze is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 2 out of 5 by Jamesy147 from Could be a lot better Disappointed in the fit and feel. My old Brabantia ironing board is C size but has a more rounded nose than the new boards so the cover is a poor fit. Also a V slit has been introduced where the the tie strings tighten and this is also right on the nose of the board, so introduces a gap at a potential wear point and is a dirt trap. It also felt very thin. 4mm of foam plus 4 mm of felt measured nearer 6 mm. I haven't unpicked the cover to check for felt inside, but it doesn't feel as though 4 mm of felt is inside. I am reusing my old layer of felt to improve the padding. Great to iron on though.Date published: 2018-12-16Rated 2 out of 5 by Sue55 from Tight fit Cover bought 5/11/18 Fitting was difficult because the cover is basically too small for the board. Photo 1 fit. Size was correct according to sizing guide. Photo 2 label from the original cover. I have used two straps to secure the cover.Date published: 2018-11-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Gloria Hastings from Lovely pattern and makes ironing a dream I was reluctant to change my existing cover as although it was worn out I was attached to it however I made the change and the new cover looks very fresh and ironing seems to be easier and smoother.Date published: 2018-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol70 from Fabulous colours and design Have had a Brabantia ironing board for 9 years - this is only the third new cover purchased and the best so far. Easy to fit on such a large board too!Date published: 2018-12-07