- Product information
Ease of use
- Flexibility when ironing because of mobile 'parking' place for the iron
- Pad gives protection to the cover - made of heat-resistant plastic (max. 220°C)
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Never use the pad on a surface that is not heat-resistant. Never leave the hot iron on the pad for a long time unattended.
- The pad can get very hot whilst in use - bear this in mind when you put it down so you don't burn yourself.
- Attention: If the steam unit or steam iron should become faulty, the temperature could rise above 220°C. This could damage the iron pad and your laundry!