General terms and conditions of Brabantia's test and win campaign.
Competition is organised by Brabantia Branding B.V., Leenderweg 182, 5555CJ in Valkenswaard, The Netherlands. Registered with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce under no. 17028708.
- Any consumer in the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain or Italy can sign up for free as a tester candidate for a new Brabantia Bo 4-, 7- or 12-litre Waste Bin.
- The competition will be open for entries during Weeks 2, 3 and 4 of 2023.
- Participation in the promotion requires the full and correct completion of the registration form at www.brabantia.com.
- Each person and email address may participate in this promotion a maximum of once.
- Participation is only open to those aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Brabantia or Brabantia-affiliated companies are excluded from participation.
- Brabantia is allowed to exclude individuals from participation in the offer if there is suspicion of unlawful participation or fraud.
- By participating in the promotion, the prospective tester agrees to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Brabantia is entitled to amend these terms and conditions at any time or to discontinue the promotion without providing a reason.
- The personal data of participants will not be released or provided to external parties without prior consultation.
- Participants' personal data can be used to sign up for the Brabantia newsletter if active permission has been given when participating in the promotion.
- Dutch law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Code of Conduct on Promotional Games of Chance apply to this promotion.
- 100 testers will be selected in Week 5 of 2023, with test products being shipped during Week 6.
- Selection will be done impartially.
- Testers will be personally notified by email and the test product will be delivered to their specified delivery address.
- Participants can indicate their preference for a specific type or colour of test product in advance. Brabantia will try to accommodate this preference as much as possible, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- In the weeks following the receipt of the test product, Brabantia will ask testers to write an impartial review of the test product, as well as to provide one or more photos of the test product in the tester's home (if required).
- It is not possible to exchange the test product for another product and/or amount of money. After completion of the testing period, the tester will be able to keep the test product.
- In cases not covered by these conditions, a decision will be made by Brabantia.
- No correspondence about the result is permitted.