- Product information
Ease of use
- XL inner bucket – room enough for a busy family home.
- Sparkling mineral, beautiful design
- Soft closure and super-light pedal operation.
- Ideal for larger chores and when replacing the bin liners – stay-open lid.
- Easy to clean – removable inner bucket.
- Space efficient – it fits closely in a corner or flat against the wall.
- Non-slip base – protects the floor and keeps the bin steady.
- Odour proof closure.
- Easy waste disposal without spilling – large opening.
- 10 year guarantee and service.
- Cradle to cradle certified - Bronze level.
- Sample pack of Brabantia PerfectFit Bags enclosed (code R) – easy to fit without ugly overwrap.
Bo Pedal Bin, with 1 Inner Bucket, 36 litres - Mineral Concrete Grey is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen88 from functional and stylish I got this Bo bin in a stunning yellow about two weeks ago. I love the wide opening and removable inner bucket, which is handy for changing the liners and cleaning. The design is very solid, contemporary, stylish and well made. I use the bin for recycling and the size is not quite big enough for my weekly recycling rubbish so ideally a taller version would be perfect for me. But other than the size I am very pleased with the Bo.Date published: 2018-04-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Rachyrach1969 from Fantastic Bin - Love it I have had this bin over a month now, and I think it’s fantastic. It’s the perfect size for my family, bin bag sizes are perfect. There seem to be no odours from the bin too which is great. The easy close lid is fantastic. I have it in matte black and it fits in well in my kitchenDate published: 2018-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Tomx from Oh a lovely bin What a lovely bin, slick and stylelish even though that is in view in my kitchen my guest all comment on the good looks, slow self closing lid and inner bin make me rave about it also. With the non leak approved bags fit like a dream making my purchase worth every penny.Date published: 2018-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Rhees Ickle from Perfect I recently bought a Bo Pedal bin to hold my dry recycling. At 36 ltrs it easily holds a weeks recycle for my household of 1. At about 60 coma high it is quite discrete and is well designed for use and appearance, and good to use. I recommend itDate published: 2018-04-29Rated 4 out of 5 by jackie1982 from brilliant bin!! I love this bin! extra large bucket inside means I don't have to empty it constantly.. lovely colour and design.. pedal is so conveinient. many thanks bo!Date published: 2018-04-10
- Service parts & guarantee
Bo Pedal Bin, with 1 Inner Bucket, 36 litres - Mineral Concrete Grey
Your selected product colour is Mineral Concrete Grey
If this not the colour of your product, please select the correct colour below.